Our services include:
• Professional Capture Planning.
• To clarify and simplify the countertrade requirements (often laid down on national regulations).
• To investigate potential countertrade transactions and local suppliers / business partners.
• Carry out a full risk assessment and cost analysis.
• Establish the ‘cost to credit ratio’ i.e. the return in countertrade value compared with the cost.
• Prepare a fully detailed countertrade plan (this can be used for delivery to the customer and as basis for governance).
• Give guidance on how the management of countertrade can be integrated into your organisation.
• Reporting and Governance procedures (internally and externally.)
We assist you furthermore in country in :
Strategic long term partnerships, Swaps, Equity Participations, Transfer of technology, Licensing, Co-manufacturing and Outsourcings.